Sunday, October 28, 2007

My new favorite video (this week)

Sunday is a great day for youtube.
Here is something pretty cool.
Just found this on Last Days Of Man On Earth:

Reesa and the Rooters - Vix Bidet Party



Info about this Philly band here and here, and search
youtube for two more videos...
.............................................................

I ended up missing the Slaraffenland show because I got a free ticket to the biggest nerd fest in town: Play! A Video Game Symphony . They played a couple of old favorites and alot of stuff I could care less about. Fun to see weirdos in capes and masks though. KORK (The Norwegian Radio Symphony), plus a choir and some guest made it watchable.
Next weekend is the start of a concert marathon...can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aint this Reesa and the Rooters vid great! I'm glad someone else sees the pure genius of this thing!

CMA said...

yes this stuff is fantastic. thanks for the heads up joe!